Twelve Ways You Can Help Our Charity To Survive
– so that we can help others in need of conflict resolution
- Make a Donation. We take cheques. You can donate with a credit/debit card/paypal via our website (www.wsms.org.uk) or you can text WSMS08 followed by £1, £2, £5, £10 to 70070 from your mobile (courtesy of JustTextGiving from Vodafone).
- Do your internet shopping via www.giveasyoulive.com using the link: www.give.as/charity/wsms This will generate commissions on purchases for us, at no expense to you.
- Make EASYSEARCH (powered by Yahoo/Bing) your home page search engine on your PC (home/work) and register us as your chosen cause. For every completed web search you make we will receive about 1/2p. wsms.easysearch.org.uk
- Collect you old ink cartridges at home/work for us to recycle for funds. We can get 50p or more for each one.
- Pass on to us any unwanted books, DVD’s and CDs for us to sell on.
- Recycle your old jewellery, foreign notes/coin, watches and mobile phones with us.
- Find a home for one of our collection tins.
- If you have any old cars to scrap – contact Giveacar.co.uk via this link http://ow.ly/4w3Ws and we will get a healthy donation.
- If you shop at Amazon, why not go via our link on our Amazon website page. We get a commission on sales.
- Sell unwanted items in support of our charity using ‘eBay for charity’. Select our charity and the percentage (10%-100%) of your final selling price that you’d like to donate. http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebayforcharity/sell.html
- Join our volunteer fundraising team to organise fundraisers and events – contact us for more information.